cPark’s goal is to make people’s parking life easier by building the most innovative and advanced parking app.
By connecting drivers to one another, local communities can share information to improve everyone’s parking. The more we are, the more information is shared, the less parking tickets we will receive.
As a Content Marketing intern, you’ll be responsible for growing and shaping cPark’s brand. Your mission is to fuel cPark’s growth, and we’re just getting started. You’ll be at the center of all that. It will be fun, challenging, fast-paced and creative.
- Write and edit high quality, readable and sharable content
- Work with the marketing team to create content and articles that will be read by hundred thousand of people from across Europe
- Suggest and brainstorm ways to reach new audiences and to let drivers know how cPark could help them
- Analyze what works, what doesn’t, what could be improved, which are the best channels
- Challenge the marketing strategy and shape the future of the company
In order to fulfill this mission, you must have some key skills:
- You are a great writer and editor – You have a good understanding of what makes content great
- You’ve got a strong interest in blogging and you’re willing to learn more about SEO
- You have a great eye for detail – For both words and visuals
- You know social dynamics and how to create value for people
- You are able to work autonomously — and you have a sizeable sense of humor.
- You speak English and French or Dutch
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure. You will be one of our key employees
- A nice work environment in a brand new office in Brussels
- Flexible working hour and location
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with a lot of afterworks
- Unlimited refund of parking tickets (we know you won’t get any ? )
Start date: as soon as possible (minimum 2 months)
Location: Avenue du Port 8, 1000 Brussels
Tell us in a few sentences why you would like to join our team and send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org