Community is key at cPark. We believe that together, we can make parking smarter.
By connecting drivers to one another, local communities can share information to improve everyone’s parking. The more we are, the more information is shared, the less parking tickets we will receive.
As a Marketing & Communication intern, you’ll be responsible for growing and strengthening the bonds with this amazing community.
- Create online and off-line marketing campaign
- Community Management (interaction with users, collecting feedback)
- Animate and analyze Social media activity (FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Imagine creative content (visuals, posts and newsletters)
- Create communication material (flyers, posters…)
- Reach out to influencers & potential partners
- You are hands-on and eager to learn
- You have a strong interest for mobile apps and new technologies
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- Basic understanding of online marketing, community management and growth hacking
- You speak English and French/Dutch
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure
- A nice work environment in a brand-new office in Brussels
- Flexible working hours and location
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with a lot of afterworks
- Lots of extra (Spotify, Netflix, …)
Start date: as soon as possible (minimum 2 months)
Location: Avenue du Port 8, 1000 Brussels
Tell us in a few sentences why you would like to join our team and send us your CV at email@example.com